Adobe Unveils New Cloud Platform Capabilities
New Enhancements to Adobe I/O; Integrations With Microsoft, AppDynamics, Dun & Bradstreet, Mastercard and SapientRazorfish
Public Company Information:
LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--At Adobe Summit, Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) introduced significant enhancements to the Adobe Cloud Platform, the underlying, cross-cloud architecture that unifies content and data and leverages Adobe Sensei, Adobe’s AI and machine learning framework. Advancements announced today include new Sensei capabilities for enterprise customers as well as new tools and partner integrations to help developers reduce time to market and better integrate Creative Cloud assets into enterprise workflows. Adobe also announced Adobe Experience Cloud (see separate press release) as well as the availability of the first set of solutions that integrate with Microsoft’s Azure, Dynamics 365 and PowerBI offerings (see separate press release).
Advancements in cloud services have fundamentally altered the computing landscape. The next decade will bring even more disruptive changes in how brands create, immerse and engage their customers in their experiences. In this future, brands will have to adapt to an era of true experience mobility – one where highly personalized experiences are contextually aware and delivered in real-time – regardless of the device, time or location. A modern experience platform that addresses these expectations needs to be designed with a common data language founded on content and data, an open ecosystem to enable others to build on and innovate, and intelligence at its core with AI, machine learning and deep learning.
With Adobe Cloud Platform, companies can centralize and standardize customer data and content from any system to dramatically improve the design and delivery of rich customer experiences. It includes services for blending and analyzing data while harnessing machine learning via Adobe Sensei to amplify marketing effectiveness and efficiency. The Adobe Cloud Platform also makes its data, content and insights available via APIs to partners as well as third-party developers. Adobe’s platform is used by thousands of partners worldwide, manages over 100 trillion data transactions per year and receives over 700 million API calls per day through Adobe I/O, Adobe’s cross-cloud developer portal.
“New enhancements to the Adobe Cloud Platform extend the functionality of Creative Cloud, Document Cloud and Adobe’s new Experience Cloud so that enterprises can more easily deliver compelling experiences at scale,” said Abhay Parasnis, executive vice president and CTO, Adobe. ”Innovation in Adobe Sensei, our AI, machine learning and deep learning framework, dramatically accelerates and improves the design and delivery of experiences across any customer touch point.”
Cloud Platform Updates
- New Standard Data Model. Adobe unveiled a rich and expressive common data language that establishes standards and makes it easy for enterprise companies to integrate content, data and intelligence into existing processes and data systems. The standard data model creates a single language for the customer experience across the enterprise and ensures deeper integrations with Adobe’s cloud solutions through its core services like Profiles and Assets. Acxiom, AppDynamics, Dun & Bradstreet, Mastercard, Qualtrics, Zendesk, 7 and others are participating in the development of the standard data model and are committed to building applications based on the new language.
- Adobe Unveils Launch. Adobe announced Launch, its next-generation tag management solution built on the Adobe Cloud Platform. With Launch, third-party developers can build, maintain and continuously update their own integrations with Adobe Experience Cloud, significantly reducing time to market. Leveraging Launch’s app-store-like interface, brands can deploy web apps from Adobe and third-party developers with ease, define what customer behaviors to capture and determine how that data should be used across their digital marketing tools. Businesses including Dun & Bradstreet, Facebook, Twitter, Zendesk and 7 are among the first users of Launch.
- Developer Updates. Adobe also announced new enhancements to Adobe I/O, its cross-cloud developer portal. New I/O Events and Creative Cloud APIs offer developers access to Creative Cloud assets and events. For example, a developer can build a custom application that responds when a creative file is changed, or a new Creative Cloud asset is uploaded, and programmatically move that content into marketing execution. The ability to program workflows across clouds enables developers to create custom solutions, like ensuring a brand’s latest logo is automatically deployed across all marketing activities.
- New Exchange Partner Integrations. Several partners, including Acxiom, AppDynamics, Clicktale, Decibel Insight, Dun & Bradstreet, Mastercard, Ooyala, SapientRazorfish and others announced new integrations with Adobe Experience Cloud available on the Adobe Exchange today. AppDynamics’ integration enables marketers to see when and why a customer is having a poor app experience and use that data to trigger marketing events, like a personalized email with an offer to win back a customer. Marketers can plan and activate more effective programs by combining Adobe Analytics data using Adobe Audience Manager and Mastercard consumer spending trends. Adobe also deepened its partnership with Microsoft and unveiled the first set of joint solutions that integrate Adobe Experience Cloud with Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft PowerBI (see separate press release).
Adobe Sensei for Enterprise
Adobe Sensei uses artificial intelligence and machine learning, as well as Adobe’s massive volume of content and data assets, to tackle today’s most complex experience challenges. The intelligence layer in the Adobe Cloud Platform, Adobe Sensei provides customers with a unified AI and machine learning framework as well as intelligent services to help them work smarter and faster. In Adobe Experience Cloud, Adobe Sensei already powers over 100 intelligent capabilities including Intelligent Alerts, Automated Advertising Insights, Anomaly Detection and Lookalike Modeling, to help brands better understand and meet their customers’ needs.
Today, Adobe released several new Sensei capabilities for the enterprise including Fluid Experiences to enable brands to deliver the experience consumers expect across any connected screen, including social, VR, IoT devices and physical screens. In addition, Auto-Target eliminates the complexity associated with manual testing and deterministic or rules-based content personalization. The company also released Enhanced Anomaly Detection and Contribution Analysis to help brands identify statistically significant events, pinpoint sources and take action to optimize the user experience.
- Stream the Summit keynotes live on Tuesday, March 21, 9–11:30 a.m. PT and Wednesday, March 22, 10 a.m.–12 p.m. PT: http://summit.adobe.com/na/sessions/summit-online/sign-up
- Adobe Experience Manager blog on Fluid Experiences: https://blogs.adobe.com/digitalmarketing/web-experience/adobe-unveils-the-next-generation-of-adobe-experience-manager-to-power-digital-experiences/
- Adobe Target blog on Auto-Target: http://blogs.adobe.com/digitalmarketing/personalization/auto-target-personalization-reimagined-by-adobe-target-powered-by-sensei/
- Adobe I/O blog: https://medium.com/adobe-io
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2017 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.