Adobe Honors Commerce Leaders with Imagine Excellence Awards
Annual Awards Recognize Exceptional Creativity, Innovation and Success of Magento Merchants Globally
LAS VEGAS — May 15, 2019 — At its global ecommerce conference, Imagine 2019, Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced the winners of its Imagine Excellence Awards. The highly coveted awards, which span 15 categories, honor the incredible business successes of Magento merchants and partners on the industry’s leading digital commerce platform for next-generation shopping experiences. This year’s awards garnered nearly 230 submissions that exemplify some of the best commerce innovations across B2B and B2C use cases.
“Whether it’s delivering a great omnichannel experience, adeptly using data to enable a better customer journey, or rolling out a new mobile shopping capability, this year’s winners have set the standard for innovation and creativity in delivering incredible commerce experiences,” said Gary Specter, vice president of commerce sales and customer success, Experience business, Adobe. “On behalf of everyone at Adobe, congratulations to all the finalists and winners.”
This year’s award recipients include:
- Gabor – with Techdivision GmbH for Best-in-class Omnichannel Experience
- Universal Music Group – with Wagento, Redbox Digital and Netresearch for Best Sales Channel Growth
- Rossignol – with Synolia for B2C Growth
- Industry West – with Something Digital for B2B Growth
- Baker Distributing Company (Watsco) – with Perficient Digital and Gravity Department for Best B2B Buyer Experience
- Transcat – with Gorilla Group for Best Overall B2B Implementation
- Material Bank – with Something Digital for Best B2B Innovations
- Unipart Group – with Youwe for Best Hybrid B2B/B2C Implementation
- Patrick Morin – with O2 Web, Akeneo and dotdigital for Best Digital Commerce Experience
- Albertsons Companies – with McFadyen Digital and Mirakl for Most Innovative Commerce Experience
- HP Inc. – with Shinetech for Best Global Commerce Expansion
- Graham & Green – with JH for Best Mobile Commerce Experience
- Sleep Outfitters – with Kensium Solutions for Best Commerce Launch
- Easy Spirit – with mediaspa for Best Use of Commerce Insights
- Marc Fisher Footwear – with mediaspa for Best Magento Upgrade
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2019 Adobe Inc. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.