Adobe Announces Significant Partner Momentum at Summit 2018
New Partner Integrations Available From Informatica, SnapLogic, Invoca, Unifi Software, ObservePoint, Hootsuite and Branch
Public Company Information:
LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--At Adobe Summit, Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced major advances to its global partner ecosystem, which now includes more than 5,000 agencies, systems integrators and technology partners. The company also announced new partner integrations, 40 new Adobe Cloud Platform Launch partner extensions and several additions to its Adobe Exchange marketplace—its central hub for brands to access third-party applications across Adobe Creative Cloud, Document Cloud and Experience Cloud.
In order to deliver the best possible customer experiences in today’s data-rich, high content-velocity world, enterprises need a robust platform that supports their existing systems yet provides pre-built and custom integrations. Adobe Cloud Platform connects enterprise systems that are critical to delivering a unified and complete customer experience and enables developers to create new integrations. At Adobe Summit, Adobe showcased hundreds of these applications that help customers solve key business challenges, including best-in-class Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) options, integrating commerce and social media insights and combining online and offline data.
“We believe that data and content are the building blocks of any great customer experience and only Adobe offers an open platform and rich ecosystem to help with both,” said Amit Ahuja, vice president, Experience Cloud Partners at Adobe. “More and more partners are joining Adobe in its mission to make Experience Business a reality. At Adobe Summit we are showcasing how, together, we are creating more value for our customers and accelerating innovation.”
The Adobe Exchange marketplace applications allow brands to:
- Integrate Commerce Insights: Create engaging digital shopping experiences on web and mobile properties, while removing the complexity of risk and compliance with leading commerce solutions from commercetools, Digital River, Elastic Path, Magento and others.
- Connect Social Data: Bring social data to omni-channel campaigns to measure the impact of social interactions throughout the customer journey with Hootsuite.
- ETL and Validate Data: Access, blend, transform and enrich data from critical sources with data integration and data preparation partners like Informatica, SnapLogic, TMMData and Unifi Software.
- Build Client-side Extensions: Since the release of Adobe Cloud Platform Launch, Adobe’s next-generation tag management solution, over 40 new extensions have become available. For example, new extensions with Microsoft enable brands to easily deploy and manage Microsoft Bing and Microsoft Dynamics 365 tags across their websites. With ObservePoint, brands can also automatically validate digital data and gain confidence in the numbers that drive critical business decisions.
- Integrate Behavioral, Mobile and Campaign Analytics: Augment existing web and mobile analytics data in Adobe Analytics Cloud with heat map, video session replay tools from Clicktale, ContentSquare, Decibel and ForeSee. Incorporate mobile-app attribution, mobile measurement, and deep-linking metrics from AppsFlyer and Branch, as well as real-time interaction data with Thinfilm.
- Expand Audiences through Third-Party Data and Data Modeling: Augment the highest quality audience segments through third-party data providers like Acxiom, Dstillery, Infogroup, oneAudience and V12 Data.
- Bring together Online and Offline Customer Data: Get a unified customer view by bringing online and phone call data together in one location through call attribution integrations with DialogTech, Invoca and Marchex. Streamline the localization and translation process directly within Adobe Experience Manager through translation partners like Lionbridge, Smartling and Translations.com.
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2018 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.