Media Alert: Adobe to Unveil Next Generation Marketing Cloud at Summit
Adobe (Nasdaq: ADBE) today announced keynote speakers and luminaries for Adobe Summit, the leading industry event that drives the future of marketing and business transformation through Adobe Marketing Cloud. The five-day conference will explore how digital is disrupting business models across industries and transforming companies to put the customer experience front and center across the entire organization. Leaders from top brands including Cirque de Soleil, McDonald’s, Comedy Central, Mattel, and Royal Bank of Scotland will discuss their companies’ laser-focus on digital experiences as content and data become more and more connected. Oscar-award winning actor and director George Clooney, “Silicon Valley” star Thomas Middledich, actor and singer Donny Osmond, and World Champion soccer player Abby Wambach will offer insights into their own personal branding and transformation as their roles evolve in today’s digital world.
The conference will take place for the first time in Las Vegas from March 20-24, 2016 and is expected to draw a record-breaking 10,000 industry leaders and inspirational speakers. Among the attendees will be over 750 senior executives of Adobe’s 3,500 global partners, which include the 10 largest agencies and the five largest system integrators. In 2015, Adobe received leadership recognition in 15 marketing-related industry analyst reports, reinforcing the company’s strong momentum in the competitive digital marketing space. Adobe Marketing Cloud powers 41 trillion transactions annually for major brands across all industry verticals including the ten world’s largest media and entertainment, financial services, automotive, wealth management, and telecom companies.
- Joining Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen and Adobe executive vice president for Digital Marketing Brad Rencher on the main stage will be Oscar-award winning actor and director George Clooney, Cirque du Soleil vice president of Sales and Marketing Alma Derricks, Comedy Central CMO Walter Levitt, Mattel President and COO Richard Dickson, McDonald’s CMO Deborah Wahl, McDonald’s VP of Global Digital and Data Rob Gonda, Royal Bank of Scotland head of Digital Analytics Giles Richardson, and World Champion soccer player Abby Wambach.
- Nine tracks will offer over 225 breakout sessions with Adobe executives and top brands across industries including Financial Services, Travel & Hospitality, and Retail—more than ever before. The tracks will focus on key marketing technology areas including Core Marketing Services, Digital Experience Management, Email and Cross-channel Marketing, Hands-on Labs, Marketing Analytics, Marketing Innovations, Mobile Engagement, Personalization and Optimization, and Programmatic Advertising. Brands presenting during these sessions include Comcast and MGM Resorts International.
- A Marketing Innovations track will feature business leaders at the forefront of innovative marketing strategies. Industry analysts, Adobe leaders and marketing professionals from brands such as NBC, BuzzFeed, Ford, and LiveFyre will discuss topics covering connected customer experiences, content marketing, the future of marketing and more. “Silicon Valley” star Thomas Middledich will host “Summit Sneaks,” an exclusive, sneak-peek at innovations in development at Adobe. Celebrity singer, actor, and TV host Donny Osmond will discuss how his own reinvention was key to his brand.
- Partner Day at Adobe Summit will welcome over 750 senior executives from Adobe’s partner ecosystem, 30 percent more than last year. Taking the main stage will be senior Adobe executives CEO Shantanu Narayen, CTO and executive vice president Abhay Parasnis, executive vice president of digital marketing Brad Rencher, and executive vice president for worldwide field operations Matt Thompson. Partner Day sessions will bring together system integrators, digital, advertising and media agencies, ISVs and technology partners.
- Visit the registration page for more information about special discounts and group passes. Pre-conference and hands-on training for customers will be available through Adobe Training Services from March 20-21. Courses are available for $750 per one-day session and $1,500 per two-day session. Customers can sign up for these courses when registering.
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Adobe Marketing Cloud empowers companies to use big data to effectively reach and engage customers and prospects with highly personalized marketing content across devices and digital touch points. Eight tightly integrated Solutions offer marketers a complete set of marketing technologies that focus on analytics, web and app experience management, testing and targeting, advertising, audience management, video, social engagement and campaign orchestration. The tie-in with Adobe Creative Cloud makes it easy to quickly activate creative assets across all marketing channels. Thousands of brands worldwide including two thirds of Fortune 50 companies rely on Adobe Marketing Cloud.
Summit 2016 Helpful Links
- Event Homepage
- Why Attend?
- Registration & Pricing
- Travel, Location & Hotels
- Pre-Conference Training (Adobe Training Services)
- Adobe Marketing Cloud
Stay Connected – Summit 2016 Social Media Channels
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2016 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.